Heavy Equipment Guide
Page URL: http://heg.baumpub.com/companies/346/allied-gator-inc
2100 Poland Avenue
United States, 44502
Allied-Gator, Inc. manufactures innovative hydraulic attachments for the demolition and scrap processing/recycling industries. Products include the patented MT™ Series Multi-Tool™ in sizes from 800-52,000 lbs. featuring patented Quick-Change™ Shear, Cracker/Crusher and Densifier™ Jaw Sets for structural steel demolition, reinforced concrete reduction, rail processing, material handling and densifying. Allied-Gator additionally manufactures the MT™ Series Mag Extension™ and the patented Allied-Gator Claw Bucket™. Visit www.alliedgator.com for tool specifications, pictures and videos.
The patented Allied-Gator MT™ Series Multi-Tool™ features patented Quick-Change™ Shear, Cracker/Crusher & Densifier™ Jaw Sets, which can be switched in the field in 15 minutes, enabling a single machine to perform all structural steel/concrete demolition, cast reduction, material densifying & rail processing applications with maximum effectiveness. The MT line is offered in 11 rotating sizes from 800-52,000 lbs. & can accommodate carriers from skid steers & compacts to mass excavators.
Products on File
- Bobcat Company breaks ground on $20 million expansion to create innovation, testing and technology facility
- Quarry Academy is set for November 12-14, 2013 in San Antonio
- NAPA Talks Webinar Series: Rethinking Asphalt Recycling
- Intelligent Compaction provides better quality control, resulting in longer pavement life
- Hilti Canada again recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada