Heavy Equipment Guide
Page URL: http://heg.baumpub.com/companies/503/vermeer-corporation
1210 Vermeer Road East
Vermeer is one of the most recognized brands in wood waste and organic recycling, tree care, underground construction, surface mining and agricultural equipment. Based in Pella, Iowa USA with regional offices throughout the world, Vermeer equipment is exclusively sold and supported through a global network of independently-owned dealership organizations.
Vermeer offers one of the most comprehensive product offerings serving the wood waste processing and organic recycling markets. Products include horizontal and tub grinders, whole tree chippers, brush chippers, compost turners and trommel screens, as well as a range of tooling, accessories and support equipment.
Products on File
- Bobcat Company breaks ground on $20 million expansion to create innovation, testing and technology facility
- Quarry Academy is set for November 12-14, 2013 in San Antonio
- NAPA Talks Webinar Series: Rethinking Asphalt Recycling
- Intelligent Compaction provides better quality control, resulting in longer pavement life
- Hilti Canada again recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada