About this Magazine
Heavy Equipment Guide
Heavy Equipment Guide magazine is written for and distributed to Canadian construction professionals who buy, operate, manage and maintain heavy and compact equipment. It is published nine times a year, is audited by Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) and has a qualified circulation is approximately 21,000.
Heavy Equipment Guide magazine covers new equipment introductions, equipment specifications, equipment management and maintenance, technological advances, equipment applications, industry news, trade shows and events.
It serves the Canadian engineered construction industry, which includes: road building and maintenance; highways, bridges and tunnels; grading and excavating; earthmoving; trucking and hauling; underground utilities; lifting; concrete paving and construction; asphalt paving; demolition; aggregates production; equipment management and maintenance; and related sectors including forestry and open pit mining.
- Mustang 2500RT Track Loader
- Doosan DX420LC excavators feature more power and performance
- MACK MP8 engine now available in MACK TerraPro concrete pumper
- NEW CASE CX130C AND CX160C C SERIES EXCAVATORS
- BTI INTRODUCES the TRX64
- Doosan DX490LC and DX530 excavators feature more power, performance and comfort
- Atlas Copco introduces the new XAS 1800 JD7 iT4 air compressor in Canada