Heavy Equipment Guide
Page URL: http://heg.baumpub.com/news/2368/topcon-is-everywhere-photo-contest-launched
News | Headlines
July 16, 2012 - "Topcon is Everywhere" photo contest invites participants from around the world to share a look at where and how Topcon products are being used.
"Topcon is a global company and our equipment is ‘everywhere’ from high-accuracy monitoring in a large-scale London tunneling project, to mapping flood-affected areas in Australia to leveling a field in South Carolina," said Scott Langbein, TPS director of product marketing.
"Topcon products can be found on the job site, saving time and increasing productivity around the globe and we invite the public to share those photos with cash prizes for the winning entries. The applications and uses may surprise us!"
Information on how to enter, rules and other information can be found at www.topconiseverywhere.com. Submissions may be uploaded to the Facebook pages for Topcon Positioning Systems or Topcon Europe Positioning or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contest will run through August 15 with the winners announced via Facebook, Twitter and the ‘Topcon is Everywhere’ website on Monday, August 27.
To learn more about this company:
- Mustang 2500RT Track Loader
- Doosan DX420LC excavators feature more power and performance
- MACK MP8 engine now available in MACK TerraPro concrete pumper
- NEW CASE CX130C AND CX160C C SERIES EXCAVATORS
- BTI INTRODUCES the TRX64
- Doosan DX490LC and DX530 excavators feature more power, performance and comfort
- Atlas Copco introduces the new XAS 1800 JD7 iT4 air compressor in Canada