Heavy Equipment Guide
Page URL: http://heg.baumpub.com/news/2448/lbx-company-has-a-new-dealer-top-lift-enterprises-inc-in-sherbrooke-quebec-for-hydraulic-excavators-scrap-and-material-handling-and-parts
News | Headlines
LBX Company has a new dealer, Top Lift Enterprises Inc., in Sherbrooke, Quebec for hydraulic excavators, scrap and material handling, and parts
August 13, 2012 - The Link-Belt brand name dates back to 1874 and is synonymous with innovative designs which incorporate the highest quality and best product support in the industry. Formerly a division of the Link-Belt Construction Equipment Company, LBX Company became a stand-alone company in 1998 representing the Link-Belt excavator, forestry & material handling equipment lines.
LBX is responsible for all Link-Belt earthmoving, forestry, demolition and material handling equipment in North and South America and has a loyal customer base and a strong network of dealers. These dealers provide ongoing sales, parts, service and technical support to Link-Belt equipment owners.
Top Lift Enterprises Inc. is committed to excellence in service with six stocking locations: their Head Office in Stoney Creek Ontario, Branch Offices in Montreal and Vancouver, and Satellite facilities in Toronto and Quebec. Field service technicians can also be dispatched from any of these locations in order to reduce travel time and distance.
The Regional Manager for Top Lift in Sherbrooke is Tom Simon and the PSM is Keith Thompson. Other staff members are: Parts Manager – Jonathan Duclos, firstname.lastname@example.org; Branch Manager – Sylvain Auger, email@example.com;
Service Manager – Yvon Roy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are located at 6895, Blvd. Bourque; telephone 855-866-5438.
To learn more about this company:
- Western Starís 4700SB all-wheel drive is light yet rugged
- Western Star Trucks has a new configuration option for its 4900 FA model series and a new engine for 2010 models
- High dump collector sweeper reduces dust while sweeping with efficient vacuum action
- 450F Backhoe Loader design enhancements include more power, efficient electronic control, added operator amenities, and easier serviceability
- Lokotrack ST2.4 mobile screen: High in capacity, low in fuel consumption
- Manitou M Series Vertical Masted Forklifts now equipped with Tier IV certified engines
- W.S. Tyler adds mobility to the hydro-clean