Heavy Equipment Guide
Page URL: http://heg.baumpub.com/products/11820/heavy-duty-dump-body-features-interlaced-understructure
Products | Trucking and Hauling
The DuraClass HPT heavy-duty dump body provides hauling contractors durability, strength and high payload capacity. With its interlaced understructure and vertical side braces, the HPT is built to improve productivity and provide high durability. Like all premium heavy-duty DuraClass dump bodies, the HPT uses high tensile steel throughout for superior strength and lighter body weight than comparable dump bodies.
The DuraClass HPT also features fully enclosed front corner posts and is available in lengths from 12 to 20 feet. Numerous options are also available for the HPT body. DuraClass designs and manufactures a comprehensive range of premium Class 3 to Class 8 dump bodies, hoists, and related equipment.
To learn more about this company:
- Bobcat Company breaks ground on $20 million expansion to create innovation, testing and technology facility
- Quarry Academy is set for November 12-14, 2013 in San Antonio
- NAPA Talks Webinar Series: Rethinking Asphalt Recycling
- Intelligent Compaction provides better quality control, resulting in longer pavement life
- Hilti Canada again recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada