Heavy Equipment Guide
Page URL: http://heg.baumpub.com/products/2345/screen-out-rocks-and-debris-for-site-development
The Cherrington functions exactly like a stationary screener, but on a tractor towed or self-propelled, self-loading mobile screening frame. Screens can be quickly and easily changed to meet different job specs, removing objects from a half inch to 10 inches in diameter, and 3 to 6 inches deep.
Cherrington is 100 percent efficient in that nothing can escape or slip through the powered screen. All the soil is screen clean and returned to the ground for trench restoration, soil remediation, beachcleaning or a perfect seedbed for landscaping.
To learn more about this company:
PO Box 2135, Jamestown, ND, US, 58402
- Bobcat Company breaks ground on $20 million expansion to create innovation, testing and technology facility
- Quarry Academy is set for November 12-14, 2013 in San Antonio
- NAPA Talks Webinar Series: Rethinking Asphalt Recycling
- Intelligent Compaction provides better quality control, resulting in longer pavement life
- Hilti Canada again recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada