Heavy Equipment Guide
Page URL: http://heg.baumpub.com/products/8427/sweepex-mega-600-offers-60-inch-sweeping-surface
Products | Asphalt Equipment, Concrete Equipment, Reclaimers & Recyclers , Reclaimers & Recyclers (Concrete)
The SweepEx Mega Series broom attachment is adaptable to most service vehicles. Mounting kits for forklifts, bucket lips, three-point hitches (class 1 & 2) and skid-steer pivots are available to maximize the broom’s versatility. SweepEx brooms are built with no moving parts, eliminating the cleaning and lubrication of sprockets and bearings typically associated with rotary-style brooms. Brush replacement is quick and easy with the unique brush section system. By simply detaching the rugged end protectors, the broom’s brush sections are easily replaced, rotated or removed.
The SweepEx broom’s polypropylene brush sections offer both durability and flexibility. The unique bristle action of the broom minimizes dust and flying debris, protecting the operator, machinery and work environment. Constructed of high-quality industrial steel and protected with a heavy powder-coat finish, the Mega Series includes 11 brush rows for maximum cleaning power.
- Volvo Construction Equipment North America offers Fuel Efficiency Guarantee for articulated haulers, wheel loaders and excavators
- New JLG Mobile Analyzer provides remote access for technicians to troubleshoot JLG equipment
- New AEM bulletin emphasizes static electricity risks during refueling
- Financing your equipment in today’s environment
- Construction accounts for about half of Canada's job growth