Heavy Equipment Guide
Page URL: http://heg.baumpub.com/products/8430/re-use-demolition-materials-with-a-bucket-crusher
Products | Asphalt Equipment, Concrete Equipment, Reclaimers & Recyclers , Reclaimers & Recyclers (Concrete)
The smallest bucket in the range, the BF60.1, weighs 1.5 tonnes and is recom-mendedforexcavatorsinthe8-to12-tonclass. Crusher jaw opening is 60 x 45 cm and bucket capacity is 0.5 cubic metres. The output material piece size is adjustable between 20 and 100 mm, while average hourly production is between 9.1 and 19.8 cubic metres (depending on the required product size).
The largest bucket in the range, the BF 120.4, weighs 4.9 tonnes and is recommended for excavators from 28 tons up. Crusher jaw opening is 120 x 45 cm and bucket capacity is one cubic metre. The output size is adjustable between 20 and 120 mm with average hourly output between 25 and 50 cubic metres (depending on the required product size).
An iron separator system is available for all MB bucket crusher models. This device is composed of a 250 kg magnet, a magnet support, and an installation kit. Once installed on the bucket, it facilitates the separation of ferrous materials from inert material to be crushed.
- Bobcat Company breaks ground on $20 million expansion to create innovation, testing and technology facility
- Quarry Academy is set for November 12-14, 2013 in San Antonio
- NAPA Talks Webinar Series: Rethinking Asphalt Recycling
- Intelligent Compaction provides better quality control, resulting in longer pavement life
- Hilti Canada again recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada