Heavy Equipment Guide
Page URL: http://heg.baumpub.com/products/9138/rigid-and-articulated-off-highway-trucks
Products | Aggregates Equipment, Articulated Trucks, Asphalt Equipment, Trucking and Hauling, Trucks and Trailers, Trucks, Trailers
The TA40 comes standard with an automatic transmission, with manual override and Rotational Pressure Compensation (RPC) for smoother, faster shifting. This model has automatic limited slip differentials in each axle for excellent traction in the roughest ground conditions.
The Terex TR70 Rigid Truck comes standard with dual-mode retardation, giving the operator a choice between oil-cooled disc brakes or hydraulic retardation to accommodate differing conditions. Additionally, all models have downshift and reverse inhibitors and manual override in all speeds.
The powerful, 700-hp engine comes with an electronic management system for optimal control. The high-capacity, heavy-duty body on this unit offers a large target-area for easy loading and is constructed out of Hardox 450 abrasion resistant steel to carry 72-ton payloads with a heaped capacity of 54.3 cubic yards.
This model offers hydraulically operated, oil-cooled rear disc brakes, an ergonomically designed, two-person cab and a host of standard features.
To learn more about this company:
- Bobcat Company breaks ground on $20 million expansion to create innovation, testing and technology facility
- Quarry Academy is set for November 12-14, 2013 in San Antonio
- NAPA Talks Webinar Series: Rethinking Asphalt Recycling
- Intelligent Compaction provides better quality control, resulting in longer pavement life
- Hilti Canada again recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada